Stalo žaidimo Tawantinsuyu: The Inca Empire papildymas, pridedantis įvairių žaidimo modulių.
Pachacuti’s leadership allows the people of Cuzco to build their empire faster, better, and further than it was possible ever before. A new class of citizenry emerges: nobles, supporting their great leader with their wisdom and riches. If you
hope to be Pachacuti’s successor and maintain the level of prosperity currently known to our people, keep these nobles happy and build them palaces worthy of their status! Sounds of your constructions will echo far and wide beyond the mountain ranges of Antikuna, inspiring newcomers to travel east to bask in your glory. While the priests debate whether they should follow the path of Ruruy (growth, fruit bearing) or Simpa (braiding, entwining) to worship the sun god Inti, your advisors tell you to look to the four suyu (region) you’ve conquered. Not just for plunder, but to learn from these vassal nations, and use their expertise to bring glory to the Inca. Do you have what it takes to be the leader of the Realm of the Four Parts in this Golden Age?
This expansion contains 4 modules:
• The “Way of the Sun” module introduces two alternative layouts for the Sun Temple.
• The “Vassals of the Inca” module introduces a new secondary action that lets you utilize the specialties of the other nations your armies (or other players’ armies) conquer.
• The “Nobles and Newcomers” module is the largest of the new modules, and it introduces a number of new features:
• A new Building type, the Palace tiles, which introduce both stronger in-game abilities and endgame scoring goals;
• Newcomer workers that have two colors, allowing you greater tactical flexibility;
• Several new Passive Buildings that integrate with these new mechanisms.
• The “Pachamamma” module is an improved and streamlined solo opponent for the game, based on (and replacing) Axomamma.
• Additionally, this expansion contains 8 new Passive Buildings.
These four modules can be enjoyed together in any combination, or separately. When playing this expansion the first time, we recommend not combining the “Nobles and Newcomers” module and the “Vassals of the Inca” module together until players are more experienced with what this expansion has to offer. If you wish to play in order of complexity, begin with “Way of the Sun”, then move on to “Vassals of the Inca”, and lastly play with “Nobles and Newcomers”.
The new “Pachamamma“ solo rules support play of the base game without any of the new content, and also support any combination of the new modules. Knowledge of the base game’s Axomamma solo rules is not necessary.
– 8 new passive Buildings
– 1 new production Building
– 2 temple overlays (Way of the Sun module)
– 10 Nation tiles (Vassals of the Inca module)
– 16 Vassal markers (Vassals of the Inca module)
– 15 Palace tiles (Nobles and Newcomers module)
– 8 new passive Buildings (Nobles and Newcomers module)
– 6 new god cards (Nobles and Newcomers module)
– 20 dual-colored worker meeples (Nobles and Newcomers module)
– New player aids
– 1 double sided new Automa solo board
– 1 draw bag